(ST. JOHN'S) EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH, BUCKLEY, ILL
This card was never mailed. It was produced by C.R. Childs, Chicago. This is NOT a photograph of the church. Rather, it is the architect's rendering, which also was used on the front of all materials having to do wth the dedication of the building at completion. A copy of these materials is available for viewing only in the congregation's historical museum, which can be seen any time the building is open for services. Note: Though the architect may have had in mind to place a clock in the tower as shown in this drawing, there never was one installed. The steeple on the left of the picture was blown down in a windstorm circa 1950.
Return to Photo Index
Return to Iroquois County GenWeb Page